Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lost beauty

When I look at the frequency of my blog-posts I see it's going down... From +40 post to -20 post a month this year. And since I want this blog to grow bigger this isn't a good thing.

My problem with blogging these days is that I don't have the time to find enough high quality stories to publish. I'm becoming more critical; there is so much out there, but it's all too much and too much of the same. It is, in some way, a good thing that pure quality is rare but it seems to become almost exotic.
Where are the exceptional handcrafted, handmade luxury products, the restaurants with extraordinary service and the brands who want to stay small, to keep the controle over the quality?
It has something to do with passion. There is a lack of passion for the product and service and too much passion for the money. When you are truly passionate about your product/service the money will follow. But when you are passionate about money, you product will become mainstream... That is what is happening these days.

So, hereby I invite everybody to submit stories, links, products, basically everything that has something to do with this lost beauty...

Keep on creating the best, the highest and the most sublime!
Joachim

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Hazel said...

I'm so with you on this! keep up the good work!